Welcome to Eyes For Life!
Save time by completing our New Patient Welcome Form prior to your visit. Follow the link below and click on “New Patient Page.” Once you complete the form, click “Submit” to send it directly to us. It’s that easy!
What To Bring To Your Appointment?
- Insurance cards
- All glasses you currently wear, including Rx sunglasses. You may also want to bring sunglasses in case you have your eyes dilated, as they will help with the light sensitivity.
- A list of all medications and supplements you are taking
For Contact Lens Appointments, bring the above and take note of the following:
- You must come in wearing your lenses so the fit can be properly evaluated.
- You must bring your current contact lens Rx, either the actual written prescription or the boxes for both eyes.
- Make note of the solution or drops you are using, if any.
We look forward to meeting you!