Discrimination is against the law.
Eyes For Life complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Eyes For Life does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Eyes For Life provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
Eyes For Life provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
You can file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights:
- Electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
- By mail at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Ave. SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
- By phone at 1-800-368-1019; 800-537-7697 (TDD)
How to File a Civil Rights Complaint
- Complaint forms are available at www.hhs.gov
Summary of ACA 1557
English, Español (Spanish), 繁體中文 (Chinese), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese), 한국어 (Korean), Tagalog (Tagalog – Filipino), Русский (Russian), العربية (Arabic), Kreyòl Ayisyen (French Creole), Français (French), Polski (Polish), Português (Portuguese), Italiano (Italian), Deutsch (German), 日本語 (Japanese), فارسی (Farsi)