New Superior Treatment for Blepharitis
Blepharitis is the inflammation of one’s eyelids. It usually involves the lash region and generally affects both eyes. The most common cause relates to the small oil glands on the rim of the eyelash line. When one or more of them clog, it leads to irritation, which can be uncomfortable and sometimes unsightly. It is not contagious, however. Blepharitis can be chronic and has been difficult to treat for some patients.
“BlephEx® … The First and Only Doctor Treatment for Dry Eye and Blepharitis”
BlephEx® is an exciting new in-office treatment option that is “painless,” and “very precisely and carefully remove[s] scurf and debris and exfoliate[s] eyelids.”
- Over 50% of all patients suffer from some type of dry eye and blepharitis symptoms.
- BlephEx® is a new, in-office procedure that allows your doctor to take an active role in treating dry eye and blepharitis.
- BlephEx® removes excess bacteria, biofilm and bacterial toxins, the main causes of inflammatory dry eye and lid disease.
- With regular treatments, patients finally enjoy a life free from the chronic and irritating symptoms associated with dry eye and blepharitis.
- The BlephEx® treatment is well tolerated and only takes a few minutes to perform.
- BlephEx® can save the patient hundreds of dollars in the costs of prescription drops and artificial tears.
BlephEx® Information and animation courtesy of BlephEx at www.rysurg.com
Contact Eyes For Life – Spokane, WA for this latest breakthrough in eyecare technology and dry eye treatment.