COVID- 19 Safety Requirements
In order to maintain the safety and well being of all our patients and staff, we have implemented the following requirements to be seen in our office at this time.
- Wear a personal face mask to your appointment.
- Disinfect hands when checking in at the front desk.
- Reschedule if you or any household member is feeling sick, has a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Parents please consider leaving additional children and family at home.
- Please consider scheduling an Optical Appointment for eyeglass adjustments and repairs.
- The optician will bring frame to the patient. We will disinfect all touched frames.
- Curbside Pick-up for all purchased items.
- Optomap Retinal imaging is required at all comprehensive eye exams at this time. The Optomap allows the doctors to have an excellent view of the retina without having to be inches away, face-to-face. At this time of social distancing, we are requiring the Optomap to limit exposure and protect, both you, the patient, and our doctors. The cost is still $39.00 for adults and $29 for kids.
Our staff has a strict code of sanitation in place to ensure their safety and office cleanliness as well. We will be also wearing masks and routinely disinfecting. We greatly appreciate your efforts to help us slow the spread of COVID- 19! Together we can help save lives.