COVID- 19 Safety Requirements
In order to maintain the safety and well being of all our patients and staff, we have implemented the following requirements to be seen in our office at this time.
- Wear a personal face mask to your appointment. We may have some cloth masks for sale for $12.
- Disinfect hands and feet in office entryway before entering.
- Have a temperature of below 100 Fahrenheit. Temperatures will be scanned prior to admittance.
- Reschedule if you or any household member is feeling sick, has a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Family members will be asked to stay in the car. A dependent who has an appointment may be accompanied by one caregiver.
- Parents need to leave additional children and family at home.
- Eyeglass emergencies need to schedule an appointment with our opticians.
- The optician will bring frame to the patient. We will disinfect all touched frames.
- Curbside Pick-up for all purchased items.
- Credit cards will be run over the phone, text or while patients remain outside.
- Optomap Retinal imaging is required at all comprehensive eye exams at this time. The Optomap allows the doctors to have an excellent view of the retina without having to be inches away, face-to-face. At this time of social distancing, we are requiring the Optomap to limit exposure and protect, both you, the patient, and our doctors. The cost is still $39.00 for adults and $29 for kids.
Our staff has a strict code of sanitation in place to ensure their safety and office cleanliness as well. We will be also wearing masks and routinely disinfecting. We greatly appreciate your efforts to help us slow the spread of COVID- 19! Together we can help save lives.